So I decided to be a little creative and chopped up a variety of candy bars and mixed them into a cookie cake recipe. Wow! This turned out amazing and won’t last long. In fact, we are all having a harder time staying away from this than the candy!
Leftover Halloween Candy Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups left over chocolate Halloween candy, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 13X9 baking pan with cooking spray, covering bottom and sides.
- Combine cake mix, egg, water, butter, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Use hand mixer for 1 – 2 minutes until creamed together.
- Add candy and mix 1 more minute.
- Spread mixture into baking pan covering bottom. Spray spatula with cooking spray if it’s sticking.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the center, when it comes out clean it’s done.
- Cool 10 minutes and cut into squares.
- Eat and enjoy!