It’s that time of year. The temperatures are dropping, school has started, and I’m starting to hear lots of coughing and sneezing everywhere I go. While I hope that we can escape any cold and flu bugs that are going around this year, I like to be prepared just in case.
Kinsa Smart Thermometer received.
That’s why I’m excited about the Kinsa Smart Thermometer.
I was immediately intrigued by their tagline, “The World’s Smartest Thermometer.” We have had terrible luck with thermometers in the past. It seems every time we get a new one, it either never works well from the start or only works for a short time and I’m always questioning the accuracy. Thankfully, with the Kinsa Smart Thermometer I don’t have to worry about any of that.
Simply plug the Kinsa Smart Thermometer into your smartphone’s headphone jack either directly or with the cord, launch the app, and it takes your temperature.
- It exceeds both ASTM and ISO standards for professional accuracy
- It takes advantage of 25,000x the processing power of a regular digital thermometer
- Since it connects to your phone there are virtually no electronics inside/no batteries to replace
- Lightweight and portable
- Most unbreakable thermometer on the market
- 10 second read time
- Detects if thermometer is not in an ideal place
- Improves with every app update
While it takes your temperature there is a bubble popping game kids can play to pass the time.
- Unique family member profiles
- Ability to track medication and timing
- Ability to record symptoms either with a tap of finger or in detailed description
- In-app alerts and insights when a combination of fever and symptoms may be a cause for concern
- Provides knowledge about illnesses that are trending in your area
The Kinsa Smart Thermometer is impressive and gives me peace of mind. I am happy to have it on hand in case any illnesses do pop up and recommend it to other families looking for a reliable, lightweight, unbreakable, and accurate thermometer.