This post is sponsored by Sears Home Services
As you know, we are starting the process of remodeling our house. It’s an older house and there is lots to do. Remodeling the bathrooms is at the top of our list. We have two bathrooms and one is in pretty good shape. It just has a whole lot of wallpaper – it’s everywhere! Even the ceiling and inside the shower! The bathroom itself could use some updates but it’s usable for the time being.
The other bathroom is another story. It’s small and cramped and we’d love to gut it and just start over. It needs everything: new tile, new vanity, something done with the shower, and more. It will be wonderful to get started on this bathroom so we aren’t so frustrated by it.
I’m excited that Sears Home Services offers a free in home consultation and that they have a number of special promotions running right now that will really help save money:
○ Save $500 on Bathroom remodels of $1,500 or more. Offer expires 11/30/2016. Not valid on prior sales or in combination with any other offer.
○ Save $500 on cabinet replacement or refacing purchases of $1,500 or more. Offer valid through 11/30/2016. Not valid on prior sales or in combination with any other offer.
○ Up to 12 month Special Financing available on installed Flooring purchases over $1,500. Offer good through 11/30/2016. Not valid on prior sales or in combination with any other offer.
Since we are doing a lot of planning lately, I enjoy reading the Sears Home Services Blog. It’s full of helpful advice and posts. Here are a few specific to bathroom remodels:
- Bathroom Flooring Options: 4 Things To Consider
- Make A Splash: Choosing A Bathroom Sink
- DIY Bathroom Remodel Mistakes And How To Avoid Them
- How To Create A Perfect Coastal Bathroom
And here’s a pin with more tips that I like:
It’s just about time to start our bathroom remodel and once we do I’ll be sure to share before and after pictures! So stay tuned!
If you liked this, you may also enjoy: