I love Christmas, once you get past the madness of running to the stores, it is just such a great time to hang out with family and enjoy yourselves. I just love watching the kids smile and have fun ripping into their presents, and of course . . . I love the food!
Every family has their own traditions when it comes to Christmas dinner, but one must have (and if it’s not, we have to talk!) is ham! Ham is so multi-functional, you can pick it right off the serving tray, put it on a plate, make a sandwich, eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and it makes a great gift! Sorry, I got a little excited with about my love of ham, but those who feel the same know what I’m talking about!
This post is sponsored by HoneyBaked Ham and gift cards were received.
I wanted to share a way to make your holiday planning much easier this Christmas. I have seen and helped with the prep that goes into hosting a family holiday dinner for a larger group of people, and it is tough. That’s why I’m excited about having HoneyBaked Ham again this Christmas!
We’ve had HoneyBaked Ham a couple of times over the last couple of years and know how it can Christmas dinner better and easier.
So this year I suggest you do what we are going to do and simply get your food from HoneyBaked Ham this Christmas. The ham is obviously amazing; they also have everything else from simple to serve sides to seasonal desserts to help make your meal perfect and much easier.
We are going with the following for our Christmas bash this year.
- A gorgeous half ham from HoneyBaked Ham, which is soooo good because it is smoked for at least 20 hours making it ridiculously tender, then spiral sliced (so no cutting the ham and disrupting the holiday fun), and finally topped with their signature sweet-crunchy glaze – yummmm! Sizes range from 7 lbs to 14 lbs – call your local store for more details
- Turkey Breast – this moist and juicy turkey is sliced and glazed with the same magical crunchy glaze as the ham. Half breast, whole breast are available at all stores and for the season some stores offer a full roasted or smoked turkey breast – just heat and serve.
- Sweet Potato Souffle – this was such a hit at Thanksgiving that we have to bring it back. The blended sweet potatoes encrusted with a streusel topping, makes you wonder if you are having dessert when you eat it!
- Green Bean Casserole – crisp green beans in a creamy sauce, sprinkled with crunchy fried onions make this Christmas classic awesome.
- We are going to pick another side for dinner too, but need to decide between the, the Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, and Potatoes Au Gratin. So many great choices you will need to wait for leftovers to try all of them!
Now for Dessert! HoneyBaked Ham offers a number of seasonal pies for your holiday parties.
- Pecan Pie – sweet, crunchy and moist. This is a great treat!
- Pumpkin Pie – fluffy and sweet with different spices mixed in – good stuff!
- In addition HoneyBaked Ham normally offers Cinnamon Coffee Cake and Cheesecake Sampler dish consisting of Triple Chocolate, Turtle, Raspberry and Creamy.
We will be able to pick up all of our items at the HoneyBaked Ham in Rocky River, OH. I view this store the same way my kids view Toys R Us, it’s like a ham lover’s toy store! This location, and all HoneyBaked locations are full of deliciousness and good times.
As you prepare your Christmas meal this year, think about adding HoneyBaked Ham for the main course, sides and dessert. As you consider the options, also think about how much more time you will have to hang out with your family at these functions and not in the kitchen fretting about getting everything ready. Make this Christmas a HoneyBaked Christmas, sit-back and let the master chefs at HoneyBaked Ham do the hard work!
HoneyBaked Ham is wishing you a Merry Christmas and offering some cool promotions and savings – check these out!
From now until 1/11/15 you can enter to win a $25,000 HoneyBaked Kitchen Makeover when you buy a Ham and Turkey Breast bundle.
Check out this limited time coupon for $8.00 off any Sliced and Glazed Whole Turkey and 4lb Quarter Ham (Or Larger) from HoneyBaked Ham to help you make your holiday dinner easy and delicious! (Offer Valid at Participating Retail Locations: Forestville, Silver Spring, Alexandria, Fairfax, Falls Church, Fields Ertel, Beechmont, Kenwood, Colerain, Florence, Salem, Centerville, Sawmill Road, McNaughten, Louisville, Lexington, Fern Creek, Glendale, Paradise Valley, Superstition, Tucson East, Tucson North, Overland Park, Independence, Barry Road, Norristown, Parma, Willoughby, Rocky River, Strongsville, Maple Heights, Canton, Fairlawn and Chapel Hill.)