With St. Patrick’s Day around the corner we enjoy eating Irish themed recipes. One of our favorites is Reuben sandwiches. I thought it would be fun to put a twist on the classic sandwich and try making some easy Reuben Roll-Ups.
I was excited about how easy these were to make, it only took a few minutes to prepare and heat them. Once served, we were all thrilled with how delicious and full of flavor they are. They make for a simple lunch, a delicious dinner, or even a festive party appetizer.
- Four 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 lb deli sliced corned beef
- 1/2 lb sauerkraut drained
- 1/2 cup horseradish
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Lay tortillas on a flat surface. Spread dressing evenly across each
- Top with horseradish, corned beef, sauerkraut, and Swiss cheese
- Roll tortillas up and insert toothpicks to keep them in position
- Heat roll-up sin toaster oven for 10 minutes
- Cut into slices, serve, and enjoy
If you liked this, you may also enjoy this: