Welcome to 2 Wired 2 Tired! I’m Tesa, a lifestyle blogger, freelance writer, and mom of 2 from Michigan. I enjoy bringing you the best in family, travel, and tech
When my kids were young my husband and I used to joke that they were too wired and we were too tired! I remember that feeling and that’s why I created a space where I’ve done all the research for you and I’m excited to save families time by sharing the best apps, STEM ideas, gadgets, tech tips, destinations, vacations, recipes, and more all in one place.
I’m PR Friendly, so please feel free to use this form to contact me.
I’ve been honored to be given shoutouts recently by both Willard Scott and Kevin Nealon:
Move your mouse to the upper left to turn on the audio and hear Willard’s hilarious shoutout.
I have a wide variety of interests and hobbies including:
- Tech & Gadgets
- Family Travel
- Family Fun
- STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, & Math) For Kids
- Coding For Kids
- Technology In The Classroom
- Technology In The Home
- Giving Back
- Pets Esp. Dogs
- Food (Restaurants, Recipes, & More)
- Health & Fitness
We are very proud to be one of the Top 50 Most Influential Brands at IFA at #7. As you can see we are in good company.
- #2 in the Top 50 Parenting Blogs by BlogRank
- #7 in Onlaytica’s Top 50 Most Influential Brands at IFA Tech Conference
- #11 in Cision’s Top 50 Review Blogs in North America
Features On Other Sites
- Numerous Travel Articles on Travelocity’s Inspire Site
- Visit Panama City Official Blog – Gulf World Marine Park: Fun For The Whole Family
- Healthy Essentials – 5 Ways To Teach Your Child How To Be Grateful
- Learning Care Group – Top Tech Gifts For Kids & Top Educational Apps For Kids
- Dashlane – Back To School Internet Security Round Up
- FlipKey – 10 Expert Travel Tips On Reducing The Stress Of Traveling With Kids
- AdWeek – Alamo Hopes Social Fuels Mobile Games: Car Renter Taps Influencers For Summer Effort
- Serta I Heart Sleep Blog – Holiday Survival Guide: Making The Most Out Of Your Holiday Travel Sleep Arrangements
- EuropCar – Keep the Kids Entertained In The Car
- St. Louis Buisness Journal – Post Spreads The Good News Through Microsite
- Cleveland Plain Dealer/Cleveland.com – Back To School Shopping: Some Parents Already Done, Others Haven’t Even Started
- Crain’s Cleveland Business – Identifying The Right Blogs To Pitch Isn’t Always Easy
- Cleveland Plain Dealer/Cleveland.com – Motherhood Then & Now
- Cleveland Plain Dealer/Cleveland.com – She Keeps Going and Going
- Cleveland.com/The Plain Dealer Twitter Twenty
- Also have appeared on: The Robin Swoboda Show and 102.1, 104.1, The Regina Brett Show, and Mom Talk Radio
Invited Events, Press Trips, & Conferences Attended
- Nevis #NevisNaturally Press Trip
- Colorado Live Blogger Trip
- Gulf County Florida Blogger Press Trip
- IFA Berlin
- Panama City Beach New Year’s Eve Media Celebration
- Disney Social Media Moms Celebration
- Serta Headquarters Blogger Visit
- Kalahari Resorts Blogger Weekend
- Bloggy Conference – Review Squad Leader
- Universal Orlando Resort Family Weekend
- Lodi Station Outlets Blogger Day
- BlogHer 12
- Brands & Bloggers Summit 12 (#bbsummit12)
- Verizon Wireless Midwest Savvy Moms Kick Off Event
- Conversations with Coca-Cola
- KFC Fresh Blogger Trip
- Kraft Foods BlogEats
- Hotels.com Extreme Booking Event
- Whirlpool Moms Real Whirled House& World of Whirlpool
- Marshalls T.J. Maxx Blogger Holiday Event
- Bob Evans Farm Fest
- Lodi Station Outlet VIP Blogger Event
- Legacy Village Charming Charlie Blogger Night Out
Tésa has experience as a consultant for brands and she has set up and managed a number of Pinterest accounts for travel clients. She currently has over 42,000 Pinterest followers. Please contact her at using the Contact Me form above for more details, she’d love to work with you!
Twitter Party Host & Co-Host
Tésa has hosted & co-hosted many Twitter Parties. She’s hosted parties for CVS, NBC Olympics, Sunstar Gum, Alamo, and Best Buy as well as co-hosted parties for CVS Minute Clinic, Amway Nutrilite, Target & Pampers, Advil, No Kid Hungry, PlayDoh, Campbell’s, HP, Redbox, Boys & Girls Clubs, & more.
She loves Twitter Parties, whether it’s hosting, co-hosting, or participating. She currently has 37,000+ Twitter followers.
For a full media kit including a list of current and recent Ambassadorships, Twitter Parties hosted and co-hosted, as well as statistics, contact Tesa using the Contact Me form above.
Please feel free to contact us for any review, giveaway, sponsorship, or advertising opportunities by using the Contact Form found here or at the top of the page.
Our PR and Disclosure Page can be found here or under the About/PR tab at the top of the page.