This is a sponsored post.
Our kids are well past the age where they need baby monitors, but there is a part of me who wishes we still needed them. There is a super cool option out now that I wanted to tell you about.
A lot was stated right there, so let’s check this out.
Annie Baby Monitor works on iOS – or iPhones and iPads, and lets you use your old devices which are hiding in old desk drawers to offer a very specialized ability to monitor your child(ren). So many of you have all the hardware you need already to use this state of the art monitoring system.
Your iOS devices connect easily thanks to a simplified scanning process that connects the devices. You can pair all your devices in a matter of seconds, this is much easier than some of the other video monitors we have used in the past.
The Annie Baby Monitor app uses iOS devices in both the child’s room and on the parent’s side as well. This allows for some great functionality, you can communicate from both sides, allowing parents to hear what is going on in the room and even to talk to their baby via the app, even if they are on the other side of the world. And to make the app even better, it was recently updated to work perfectly for the Apple Watch too.
- Crystal clear synchronized audio and video
- Full screen video – available in five different quality levels – parents decide preferred quality according to data usage preferences
- Multi-child and multi-parent use – parents are able to monitor up to 4 children sleeping in different rooms. You are allowed to add an unlimited number of parent units, so grandparents, aunts and uncles or anyone you allow can see how beautiful a sleeping child is!
- Unlimited range – your normal baby monitor can’t offer this. Thanks to the Annie Baby Monitor app allows you to stay connected wherever you go, even with a weak WiFi signal, your app is able to switch to different data signals like 3G, and 4G LTE
- View your child’s activity – past and present, you can scroll thru to see the times and duration your child was active and how long they were asleep. You can also tweak the Annie Baby Monitor app for each child so it fits their sleeping style
There are so many reasons that the Annie Baby Monitor app is better than the competition and way better than what we used to use just 3-4 years ago. You can also use it to:
- Keep an eye on your pet
- Give you peace of mind as a caregiver taking care of an elderly parent
- Make sure your older kids are playing fairly in the play room or cleaning up their rooms like they are supposed to
You can download this dynamo of an app at the iTunes Store, it is a free download and you get a trial version of Annie Baby Monitor to try out, when you love it, you can purchase a Family Account license which will allow unlimited parental units to be connected and all the benefits for just $3.99.
If you have little ones and are using a baby monitor, you have to download this to give it a try. I am impressed with the options it provides at the level of ease. I think it is the best baby monitor app out there, and I think you will agree – check it out and let me know what you think.