I’m excited to announce that we’ve been invited to attend the 2013 Disney Social Media Moms Celebration! This was an incredible surprise and we are very thankful for this opportunity. We paid the conference fee and I’m excited to share our experience. We’ve attended in the past and have had a wonderful time. The event is truly magical and the perfect combination of Disney inspiration, family time in the parks, and creative conference sessions.
The conference in the past years has been very informative, enlightening and motivating and I know this year’s will not disappoint.
Renee Syler will be the conference host. I heard her speak at the 2011 Disney Social Media Moms Conference and was truly moved by her story and speech. After hearing her talk I felt like I could achieve any goal I set my mind too. I’ve met her in person at a few events since and she is such an uplifting, kind, relatable, and funny person that I look forward to seeing her up on the stage again in May.
We’ll also be hearing from:
- Jackie Huba – named one of the 10 most influential online marketers and co-author of the Church of the Customer blog
- Dayna Steele – author of 101 Ways To Rock Your World: Every Day Activities For Success Every Day
- Shannon Miller – most decorated gymnast in American history with seven Olympic medals
- Marc Mero – former WCW and WWE Wrestling Champion & motivational speaker
It is going to be a fun filled week and we are thankful for this opportunity and for Dave’s old college buddy bringing his dogs over and house sitting for us. It’s nice peace of mind as we count down the minutes until we are in sunny Orlando, Florida! I’ll be publishing a series of posts sharing our experiences while we are on the trip so be sure to stay tuned for those.
In the meantime, if you enjoyed this post you may also like these posts from the past:
Disney Social Media Moms 2011
- Platinum Soiree & Family Dinner
- Speakers, Hollywood Studios Dinner, & Grand Floridian Fireworks
- Food & Wine Talk, Epcot Dessert Party, & Extended Stay
Disney Social Media Moms 2012
- Cocktail Party & Swashbuckler Soiree
- Fantasyland Sneak Peek Tour, Conference Speakers, & Animal Kingdom Dinner
- Disney Parks Social Media Session & Dinner at the Art of Animation Resort
What about you? Have you been to Disney World before? What is your favorite Disney Parks tip or do you have any advice for traveling with children?