I love coffee. With a blog named 2 Wired 2 Tired that’s probably not hard to guess!
Touch Single Serve Coffee Brewer and coffee received.
That’s why I am excited about the Touch Single Serve Coffee Brewer.
.What makes the Touch Single Serve Coffee Brewer different? Here are some of it’s outstanding features:
- The brewer is ready to start brewing in 20 seconds, even after being off all night
- The hot water has contact with the coffee grounds which ensures the coffee flavor is extracted
- The water tank is 90 ounces and removable which means it has greater capacity and you will be refilling less often, it is also shorter in height so it’s less awkward to fill
- The Touch single serve cups are larger than traditional K-Cups allowing more coffee grounds which means a bigger bolder flavor
- It is fully compatible with any cup at all including: existing Keurig K-Cups, generic cups, as well as Touch’s ground-breaking Xbold Cups, XLarge Cups, and reusable Refill Jumbo Cup
- You can choose from 8 cup sizes: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, or 18 ounces and carafe
I was interested to learn that the hot water in the Touch has contact with the coffee grounds which ensures all of the coffee flavor is extracted. Other machines shoot water through the coffee grounds too quickly so you end up throwing away untapped flavor.
At the same time, even with a slower, more deliberate brew, when factoring warm up time the Touch pours a cup of coffee in a fraction of the time.
Did you know that according to the National Coffee Association USA the brewing water temperature for a cup of coffee is between 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit for optimal extraction. The Touch Brewer reaches this ideal temperature by using it’s Flash Heating System. It heats enough water for the selected cup size instead of the entire tank and the machine turns itself off after using.
Touch is also different because compared to most K-Cups which only fit 12.5 grams of coffee, the XBold cups hold up to 15 grams of coffee and the XLarge cups hold up to 18 grams. The Refill Jumbo Cup holds up to 40 grams of your favorite coffee grounds – perfect for a large carafe or travel mug.
The Touch Brewer also comes with the resusable Refill Jumbo Cup and 26 ounce carafe.
Here’s a video showing my first time using it, how simple it is to use, and how it works:
The Touch Single Serve Coffeemaker is available through our affiliate link on Amazon.
One reader of 2 Wired 2 Tired will win a Touch Single Serve Coffee Brewer – $249 Value!
To enter use the Rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway