This winter I can’t wait to cozy up with a warm cup of chai tea latte, cappuccino, latte, and hot chocolate thanks to our Tassimo Home Brewing System by Bosch.
I’m always cold and have a hard time getting out from under the covers on frigid snowy mornings. Waking up to a hot beverage that’s ready at the push of a button, will make starting my day a whole lot easier.
I’ve never made fancy coffee drinks at home until now. The Tassimo Brewer’s patented T Disc technology, which was developed and designed by Kraft Foods, has taken brewing coffeehouse drinks at home to a whole new level.
- Dark Italian Roast Coffee
- French Vanilla Coffee
- Morning Blend Coffee
- Chai Tea Latte
- Carmel Latte Machiatto
- Skinny Cappucino
- Caffe Crema
- Hot Chocolate
- Earl Grey
- English Breakfast Tea
- Peppermint Mocha
- ….and much, much more!
Each single serving T Disc that contains the ingredients for a precisely measured beverage. The brewing actually takes place inside the T Disc which means you can make a variety of drinks one after the other with no flavor spillover from cup to cup.
When the T Disc is inserted into the brewer, the Tassimo reads the bar code and adjusts the beverage size, temperature, brew time, and water volume for each cup. It’s easy to use too. There is a water reservoir in the back that’s simple to fill. Open up the top in front and slip in the T Disc.
The Tassimo is set for automatic brewing but if you’d like to adjust it a bit afterwards there is a manual button as well.
The first beverage I made was a Chai Tea Latte. It’s my favorite hot beverage. I was curious to see how it would incorporate the creamer. Of course, it was incredibly easy. Simply follow the directions on the chai tea box and insert the chai tea T Disc first, hit “Start” and when it’s done brewing, follow the same steps for the creamer & you’re done!
I can’t recommend the Tassimo Home Brewing System by Bosch enough especially to those who love coffeehouse drinks. It’s such a quick, convenient and decadent way to enjoy a cup of coffee, cappuccino, mocha, hot chocolate, crema, latte, espresso, or tea. I also like that there are options for cold drinks as well, which will be wonderful on those long, hot summer days.
That’s why I’m thrilled to offer the giveaway below!
One reader of 2 Wired 2 Tired will win a Tassimo Home Brewing System and Assortment of T Discs!
TO ENTER: Visit the Tassimo website here and tell us which T Disc variety you’d most like to try.
One extra entry for each. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow 2 Wired 2 Tired on Twitter @2Wired2Tired
- Subscribe to 2 Wired 2 Tired by RSS or Email
- Add a link to 2 Wired 2 Tired on your site (in blog roll etc.)
- Add a link to our new travel blog, 2 Wired 2 Tired Travels, on your site (in blog roll etc.)
- Follow 2 Wired 2 Tired through Google Friend Connect (GFC)
- Follow our new travel blog on Google Friend Connect (GFC) found here: 2 Wired 2 Tired Travels
- Tweet this: I just entered to win a Tassimo Home Brewing System & Assortment of T Discs @2Wired2Tired! http://bit.ly/ttKpRT Feel free to tweet daily, just be sure to leave a comment with a link letting me know you did so.
- Share any other post from 2 Wired 2 Tired or 2 Wired 2 Tired Travels on your social networks and leave a comment below with a link to the share. Get one entry for each share. Feel free to do this daily. Just remember to leave a comment with a link to each share letting me know you did so.
Giveaway Rules: Giveaway ends Monday, November 14th at 11:59 pm EST. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. All entries must have a valid email in blog profile or leave email address in comments. Winner will be chosen by the WordPress Plugin “And The Winner Is….”. I will notify the winner by email. If the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their prize directly from the company. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read the prize fulfillment rules on my disclosure page and agree to them.
This Giveaway Is Now Closed.
And The Winner Is…
Thank you to everyone who entered and good luck next time!