I’m really excited about this super simple fruit dip. It’s one of the easiest recipes I’ve ever made and it will be perfect for spring and summer get togethers. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and is such a sweet treat when dipping in your favorite fruit that it’s sure to get lots of compliments.
Logan loved it and I thought this was a fun way to enjoy some strawberries. While I used the orange flavored yogurt and a bit of orange juice I’d also love to try this with other flavors of yogurts and juices. Cherry, strawberry, strawberry lemonade, and pineapple would all be delicious!
- 1 tub (7 oz) of marshmallow creme
- 1 tub (12 oz) of whipped cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp of orange creme yogurt
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- In a medium size mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Stir well.
- Serve with strawberries or your other favorite fruit