Recently I made Nutella Swirled Pancake Mini Muffins and they were delicious and a big hit around here. I liked them so much I was inspired to make other mini pancake muffins. I looked in our fridge and a carton of big, red, juicy strawberries caught my eye.
I followed the same recipe as before except substituted the strawberries for the Nutella. I couldn’t wait for the kitchen timer to go off so I could try them for lunch.
As soon as they were out of the oven, I buttered one and popped it into my mouth. Yum! They are so light but full of flavor that I was thrilled with how they came out.
I was excited for the rest of the family to try and they loved them just as much. The recipe was so easy I’ll make these again for special occasions or simply a lazy Sunday. They’d even be great to pack in the kids’ lunchboxes as well.
I’ve enjoyed these pancake mini muffins so much I can’t wait to try out other mix-ins soon!
- 2 cups of pancake mix
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup diced strawberries
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat 3 mini muffin tins with cooking spray
- Pour all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix
- Spoon the batter into mini muffin tins filling 3/4 full
- Bake for 15 minutes using a toothpick to check when done
- Serve warm with butter and enjoy!
If you liked this post, you may also enjoy: