With St. Patrick’s Day around the corner I’m always looking for delicious, fun, and festive recipes. That’s why I’m excited about this Chocolate Mint Bark recipe. It’s simple and is ready in just a few steps. I love the holiday color and that it incorporates both Thin Mints, M&M’s, pretzels, and chocolate. A wonderful combination!
This recipe is sure to be a big hit for St. Patrick’s Day and for anyone who enjoys chocolate and mint mixed together and sweet and salty treats. It’s got the best of both worlds and is a festive and fun recipe that’s sure to get a lot of smiles. I like that this is one recipe that won’t take a lot of time, is full of flavor, and is the perfect treat to enjoy after school or for a party.
- 15 Thin Mint type cookies, broken into pieces (I used the Keebler mint cookies)
- 1 C. Mint M&M’s
- 1 ½ C. broken pretzel pieces (I used small round pretzels, but small stick would be good too)
- 1 lb. Wilton Milk chocolate
- Green & White sprinkles
- Line a 9×13 baking sheet with wax paper or foil.
- Spread the broken cookies, ¾ C. of the Mint M&M’s and the broken pretzel pieces onto the lined cookie sheet.
- Melt the Milk chocolate in a microwave safe dish stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Let cool 1-2 minutes.
- Poor the melted chocolate evenly over the cookie, M&M and pretzel mixture. Spread out with a spatula if needed.
- Before the mixtures ‘sets’ sprinkle the remaining Mint M&M’s and the green and white sprinkles on top.
- Place cookie in the fridge to set for 15 minutes or so.
- Remove and break into smaller pieces