There are some things you just can’t put a price on. We know first-hand that one of those things is your home’s security. We had a little bit of a compromising incident about 2 years ago when someone was snooping around our house that was just listed for sale. The attempted break in didn’t get very far at all (fortunately) since Tésa was home at the time and he ran off since he was expecting a vacant for sale home.
Myfox Security Camera received.
Since then however, we have considered a security camera (or a couple of them) to be a must have. Not just to monitor for break-ins, but to know who is home, who is at the door and to give an added sense of comfort when we are away.
That’s why I’m excited about the Security Camera from Myfox. This camera can monitor and protect your home, store the video, monitor and record motion, but most importantly, it protects your privacy.
I know I just rattled off a bunch of things, we will go over what makes the Myfox Security Camera different and why you need to get it and possibly some of the connecting pieces as well.
- Privacy Protection – Most cameras on the market today have the ability to record and store the video in the clouds. Myfox can do that, but what makes this camera different is that you can turn off the recording easily when you are home. In addition to it being off, there is a controlled shutter so you know the camera is not recording because it can no longer see you. This is a breeze to activate and can be even easier when you combine it with the Myfox Home Alarm System.
- Reliable Security – Even though you plug in the Myfox into an outlet, there is a backup battery in case of a power loss. The Myfox also offers internal recording in addition to cloud storage in case of an internet outage or power outage.
- Advanced Detection & Notifications – Most cameras will send you notifications when movement is detected, but the infrared motion detection on the Myfox helps to eliminate the annoying false detections that plague most cameras.
- Easy Installation – Thanks to a cool and easy QR code that is generated when you create your account, you are literally have your new Myfox up and running in minutes. The same process is used for adding additional cameras or systems to your Myfox, making growing your system nice and easy.
- Comfort In Your Hands – The new and improved Myfox app is awesome. You are able to view a live feed of your camera from anywhere in the world. Get motion notifications and alerts, and more on the app. My favorite feature is that you can hear the live feed and you can also speak thru the camera to whomever is in the room.
- Setup Your Own Community of Family & Friends – I love this feature, when you travel, it is great to be able to provide notifications and video to those “keeping an eye on your home.” This feature can be limited and controlled right from your phone with the Myfox app.
- Clear Night Vision – A lot of other cameras offer night vision, but it is very choppy and blurry. The Myfox is much easier to see, all though once you get further than about 15 feet away, you lose some of the quality.
These are just some of the features that make the Myfox Security Camera stand out in a crowd of security cameras. In addition to these cool features, there are options to setup continuous recording, scroll through your timeline quickly and save up to 7 days of continuous recording (subscription required). Also, the Myfox offers an incredible wide angle view (130 degrees wide), a 4 x’s zoom, and much more.
The Myfox Security Camera can add a sense of comfort for you and your family, what is your favorite feature?