I must admit, I’m not a big fan of cleaning. Even so I love a clean house so I’m always trying new products in hopes of finding ones that get the job done quickly and thoroughly.
Shark Steam & Spray Pro received.
That’s why I am excited about the Shark Steam & Spray Pro. When I opened the Shark Steam & Spray Pro, I was impressed with how light and compact it is. It was also very easy to assemble.
- Steam-Only Mode – turn tap water into super-heated steam to deep clean all wood and hard floors leaving no residue
- Steam & Spray Mode – steam combines with the Shark Hard Floor Cleanser for a high level clean to remove stuck-on dirt, grease and stains
- Spray-Only Mode – swap in the lightweight, battery-powered head for a quick clean-up
I love being able to use all three options for whatever the situation calls for. With 2 kids, a dog, and house projects continually underway, I was looking for a convenient and quick way to keep our floors clean. I have been very pleased with the Shark Steam & Spray Pro and how much cleaner it is leaving our floors.
I love that it steam mop cleans 99.9% of household bacteria. It’s wonderful being able to steam the floors so quickly and it makes me feel better now when the kids play marbles or other games on the floor.
- Swivel steering – which makes maneuvering it a breeze
- Removable power cord – you can plug it in or use the battery powered spray mode
- LED lights – makes it easier to see what you are cleaning and to target stains
- Upright feature – this may seem like a little thing, but I love that it stands up on it’s own, you don’t have to lay it down or lean it up against a wall for storage (check out the photo above – it’s standing alone in the middle of the room!)
- Cleaning pads are washable – throw them in the dryer on their own with liquid detergent and either line dry or dry on low
I recommend the Shark Steam & Spray Pro to anyone looking for a quick and easy way to get and keep your floors clean. It’s lightweight, compact, and portable and with it’s three cleaning options, it’s great for daily cleaning, deep cleaning, as well as a quick clean right before guests arrive.