As you may know, I’ve partnered with Serta to receive the Serta iComfort Direction Epic Mattress and Motion Custom Adjustable Foundation.
We’ve had this bed for a couple of months now and it is a cloud of comfort. Not only is the mattress itself top of the line and full of many different layers of memory foam and cooling gels, but the adjustable foundation has been wonderful for finding just the right position to sleep in, read in, watch tv in, relieve back pain in, and blog in.
We all love the adjustable foundation and here’s a video of Kora and Logan showing off their favorite features.
Can you believe they can sandwich themselves up like that? Or that the foundation and mattress can do that? If you need to see it again here’s a photo.
Kora & Logan did a great job of showing many of our favorite features of the mattress and foundation. Here’s a recap of each:
- Adjustable lumbar support
- 90 degree independent head tilt support
- Zero G setting to relieve stress from the back
- 6 massage levels
- Magnetic remote storage
- Convenience lighting underneath the bed
- Built in USB power ports for charging devices
A few features they didn’t touch on that we also love include:
- Bluetooth connectivity to control the settings using your smartphone or tablet
- High quality wireless speaker system with 6 inch subwoofer and two 3 inch satellite speakers with Bluetooth connectivity so you can listen to music or waves crashing right through/in the bed
- Wall Saver ensures that even when adjusting your position you’ll always be close to your nightstand
- Battery Backup can adjust your foundation back to flat in the event of a power failure
- Wireless Motion-Sensitve Backlit Remote with buttons that illuminate when the remote is picked up
The Serta Motion Custom Adjustable Foundation and the iComfort Direction Epic Mattress have been fabulous and we recommend them to anyone shopping for a new bed. With so many features between the two they’ve really helped us get a good night’s sleep and enjoy spending time in bed reading, watching tv, and even blogging.