These Oreo filled chocolate chip cookies are every sweet lover’s dream. I mean honestly, what’s better than a cookie? How about two cookies in one? I don’t know about you guys, but I love a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie, and now you’re throwing in an Oreo?
You better grab a glass of milk and get started! Check out the easy recipe for these delicious cookies below.
- 1 cup of butter (2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 1/s cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 10 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 bag Oreos (I recommend Double Stuff Oreos because since they get backed and get soft the regular Oreos don’t provide enough frosting in the middle)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until combined.
- Add vanilla and eggs, mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add dry mixture to wet mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover one Oreo cookie in dough until there is no Oreo showing.
- Place it on cookie sheet and repeat.
- Bake 13-15 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes.
I know, delicious right? I’d be lucky if I could get these cookies to last ten minutes in my house! They are an awesome treat and put a delicious spin on the average chocolate chip cookie! I really hope you all enjoy making these cookies and also enjoy eating them!