The products were provided for review. The honest opinions are our own.
Although Avery doesn’t always like to comb her hair, she loves hairclips and fun accessories! We recently came across Lilla Hairclips and decided to give them a try, they were so cute we couldn’t resist. We tried a cute white oval with a Blue and Green Flower design, two matching Red, Pink, & Blue Hearts clips, and two matching Blue Owl clips.
When she wore the owl clips to school and Girl Scouts afterward some of the other girls commented how much they really liked them! Owls are Avery’s school mascot so they were very popular!
Here’s a photo of the oval Blue & Green Flower design clip:
And a photo of the Red, Pink, & Blue Heart clips:
What I Like About Lilla Hairclips:
- Cute, more modern, adorable designs!
- I like to keep her long hair layers out of her face!
- The clips stayed put where they were clipped, probably because of a thoughtfully placed foam strip which helped grab onto Avery’s fine hair.
- They seemed well made/high quality and didn’t fall apart like other clips.
- I liked the two matching sets of clips which were easy to put near pigtails symmetrically.
- They had nice colors which went with most outfits.
Another thing I like about Lilla Hairclips is that for every online purchase, a portion of the proceeds go to helping provide an education for girls in the Deomacratic Republic of Congo. We love products with a purpose!