Thank you to BabyCenter for sponsoring this post. The honest opinions are my own.
I remember playing with LEGO® bricks as a kid. My sister and I would build for a few minutes here or there and we’d make up stories about the little people. I’m glad to see that Kora & Logan have inherited my love of LEGO® bricks. However, they have taken it to a whole new level.
They will sit and play with them for hours. They use their imaginations and build cars, houses, buildings, fruit, sunglasses, boats, and more. It’s really amazing what they make and how much fun they have with the bricks, wheels, doors, & windows.
Since the kids enjoy their bricks so much, I was thrilled to learn about The Official LEGO® Channel on YouTube.
- Behind the Bricks – which takes them on a tour of the Master Builder Model Shop and the Model Building Plant in Prague as well as showing kids the creation of a Life Size Incredible Hulk, and more!
- Brick Tips – which shows kids how to use the stop motion app
- Cool Creations – which features amazing creations built by other kids
- Sneak Peeks – of the upcoming Monster Fighters season.
Other themes on the channel include:
- LEGO® Brand – featuring Happy Holiplay, How It All Started, World’s Largest Lemonade Stand, Bricks In Space, and much more.
- Designer Videos – learn how a Designer makes a Super Soarer Jet, a Street Rebel Motorcycle, and watch Designers play with their creations.
- Video Games – lots of video game trailers.
- Board Games – a fun look at board games like Creationary, Life of George, and Heroica
- Fan Creations – video shorts created by fans
- TV Spots – a collection of commercials
- Mini Movies – featuring all the famous characters
I like that the channel is divided up into themes so that there is something for every child to enjoy.
I surprised them by showing the the channel and the playlist before they headed off to school this morning. They were so excited! I was glad I captured their reaction on video:
After watching for a couple of minutes Kora said, “This is amazing, Mom!”
The Official LEGO® Channel on YouTube is lots of fun and the playlists are such a wonderful feature that I know Kora & Logan will enjoy spending lots of time viewing the videos and using them to spark their imagination. I can’t wait to see what new creations they will now come up with!