A couple of days ago I wrote about attending the Kraft Foods BlogEats Blogger Conference. While there I had a chance to sample a number of new products and get a sneak peek into some holiday food & fun ideas.
Just some of my favorites of the new products include: Wheat Thins Sweet Cinnamon ( can’t get enough of these!), Ritz Bitz Kickin’ Cheddar (I ate way too many of these before dinner the other night!), Snackwell’s Caramel Popcorn (a perfect light & sweet snack), Kraft Sizzlin’ Salads Dinner Kit (a fantastic way to add flavor to a traditional dish), and Velveeta Cheesy Skillets (a quick delicious fix for a last minute meal).
There were many others products I enjoyed as well, especially the holiday related items like the Halloween Oreos and the Kool-Aid Ghoul-aid Drink Mixes, in fact, I think I gained 5 lbs on the trip!
Now that I’m home, I keep paging through the December issue of Kraft Food & Family for holiday ideas and I can’t wait to try out the Jell-O Halloween Brain Mold, the new Jell-O pudding flavors – Gingerbread and Candy Cane, and the Jell-O Halloween Recipe Booklet.
I was so impressed by the new and holiday food items that I’m really excited to host the giveaway below!
One reader of 2 Wired 2 Tired will win a Kraft Foods BlogEats Huge Holiday Prize Pack!
- Kraft Foods Food & Family Holiday 2011 Magazine
- 20th Anniversary edition Halloween OREO cookies
- Chips Ahoy! Chewy Gooey fudge-filled cookies
- Ritz Bits Kickin’ Cheddar sandwich crackers
- Wheat Thins Smoky BBQ snacks
- Wheat Thins Sweet Cinnamon snacks
- Snackwell’s Fudge-drizzled Caramel Popcorn
- Kraft Sizzling Salads Chicken Caesar Dinner Kit
- VELVEETA Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit
- Coupon for one (1) package of any OSCAR MAYER Selects Hot Dogs
- Coupon for one (1) package of any OSCAR MAYER Carving Board Meats
- Planter’s Peanut Butter creamy AND crunchy flavors
- Assorted flavors of JELL-O gelatin dessert and JELL-O instant pudding including NEW Candy Cane and Gingerbread pudding flavors
- JELL-O Halloween Brain Mold
- JELL-O Jigglers Halloween Mold
- JELL-O Jigglers Holiday Mold
- JELL-O Halloween Recipe Booklet
- JELL-O Holiday “Treat Explosion” Recipe Booklet
- Holiday JELL-O Jigglers recipe
- JELL-O Jiggle-It app download
- Crystal Light mocktail drink mixes
- Kool-Aid Scary Blackberry Ghoul-Aid drink mixes
TO ENTER: Simply leave a comment below telling us you’d like to win.
One extra entry for each. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow 2 Wired 2 Tired on Twitter @2Wired2Tired
- Subscribe to 2 Wired 2 Tired by RSS or Email
- Add a link to 2 Wired 2 Tired on your site (in blog roll etc.)
- Add a link to our new travel blog, 2 Wired 2 Tired Travels, on your site (in blog roll etc.)
- Follow 2 Wired 2 Tired through Google Friend Connect (GFC)
- Follow our new travel blog on Google Friend Connect (GFC) found here: 2 Wired 2 Tired Travels
- Tweet this: I want to win the Kraft Foods BlogEats Huge Holiday Prize Pack @2Wired2Tired http://bit.ly/tz46kT Feel free to tweet daily, just be sure to leave a comment with a link letting me know you did so.
- Share any other post from 2 Wired 2 Tired or 2 Wired 2 Tired Travels on your social networks and leave a comment below with a link to the share. Get one entry for each share. Feel free to do this daily. Just remember to leave a comment with a link to each share letting me know you did so.
Giveaway Rules: Giveaway ends Thursday, November 3rd at 11:59 pm EST. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. All entries must have a valid email in blog profile or leave email address in comments. Winner will be chosen by the WordPress Plugin “And The Winner Is….”. I will notify the winner by email. If the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their prize directly from the company. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read the prize fulfillment rules on my disclosure page and agree to them.
This Giveaway Is Now Closed.
And The Winner Is…
Thank you to everyone who entered and good luck next time!
I was invited to participate in a behind-the-scenes blogger conference with the Kraft Kitchens, for which Kraft provided full travel expenses, meals, and accommodations, and product samples, coupons and premiums, however my opinions are completely my own and I have not been compensated to publish positive or negative reviews of the event or products associated with my experience.