It’s the perfect time of year for cabin fever to set in. The sun is shining, but the weather is still unpredictable. The kids want to get out, but it’s either still snowing or everything is a muddy mess. Luckily, the IX Indoor Amusement Park has come to Cleveland’s IX Center and with “60 Rides All Inside“ it’s a fun family event that will keep everyone active and happy.
The IX Indoor Amusement Park is returning for it’s 22nd season from March 30th – May 1st. The Amusement Park offers fun for all ages including:
Clayton Rosarie’s Big Cat Encounter – featuring 6 Royal Bengal and Siberian Tigers
Thrill City – 25 rides that promise lots of spin, drops, and flips
Kidzville – an area dedicated to kids with over 25 children’s rides
Pet Pavilion – an indoor petting zoo full of barnyard animals
The IX Indoor Amusement Park also offers the Backyard Circus – a fun animated circus for the little ones, Roberto the Magnificent – a hilarious unicycle rider is sure to keep you in stitches, and SpongeBob, Dora, and Diego in special appearances. And if you need to get away from it all while you’re there, Rent-A-Center’s Parent Pavilion is a place to relax and unwind with couches, loveseats, & 2 big screen tv’s.
To top it off this weekend there is a special autograph session by the Disney Channel’s Sterling Knight, star of Sonny with a Chance. Sterling will be signing autographs on Saturday, April 2nd from 12 – 2 pm and from 4 – 6 pm. There are also a limited number of VIP tickets available for a Sterling Knight one-on-one meet-and-greet and autograph session. Visit the IX Indoor Amusement Park for more information.
The IX Indoor Amusement Park Price of Admission is:
General Admission – $21
Children under 48″ – $18
Seniors 60+ – $9 on Saturdays & Sundays and Free on Weekdays
Children 3 and under – Free
One reader of 2 Wired 2 Tired will win a 4-Pack of Tickets to the IX Indoor Amusement Park!
TO ENTER: Simply leave a comment below telling me you would like to win.
Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- For 2 Extra Entries: Follow 2 Wired 2 Tired on Twitter @2Wired2Tired
- For 2 Extra Entries: Subscribe to 2 Wired 2 Tired by RSS or Email
- For 2 Extra Entries: Like this post on Facebook by hitting the “Like” button at the top. Leave your Facebook name.
- For 2 Extra Entries: Add a link to our blog on your site (in blog roll etc.)
- For 2 Extra Entries: Add our blog button to your site
- For 3 Extra Entries: Tweet this giveaway. Feel free to use the Tweet button at the top of the post
- For 3 Extra Entries: List this giveaway in a linky list. Come back tell me you did so and leave a link to the linky
- Unlimited Entries: Leave a NEW comment on as many other posts as you like and get one entry for each comment (entering another giveaway counts too). Be sure to let me know which ones you commented on below.
Giveaway Rules: Giveaway ends Tuesday, April 5th at 11:59 pm EST. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. All entries must have a valid email in blog profile or leave email address in comments. Winner will be chosen by the WordPress Plugin “And The Winner Is….”. I will notify the winner by email. If the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their prize directly from the company. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry.
This Giveaway Is Now Closed.
And The Winner Is…
Congratulations Jennifer! You have email.
Thank you to everyone who entered and good luck next time!
Tickets were provided for review and giveaway. No compensation was received. The honest opinions are my own.