When Kora & Logan were babies, we had audio only baby monitors. Video monitors had just come out. They were very pricey and the picture quality was questionable. The major problem with the audio monitors was, we would hear a noise from one of the kids, try to sneak a peek into the room to see if everything was ok, and inevitably wake one or both of them up.
iBaby M6 received.
It was an endless cycle that led to a lot of sleepless nights and tired parents and kiddos. That’s why I love checking out today’s top video monitors and was excited about the iBaby M6.
When I first opened up this monitor three things stood out to me right away. The first was the design. It’s modern, sleek, stylish, and unique.
The second thing was how easy it it is to connect to your smart device. Simply unbox the monitor, plug in the power cord, plug one of your USB cords into the monitor and the other end into your smart device, download the free iBaby Care app, and that’s it. The monitor does everything for you. With other monitors I’ve reviewed they often have their own Wifi making pairing is a headache because they frequently lose signal during the process and you have to start all over. With the iBaby M6 there is none of that to deal with. Simply plug in, connect, unplug the USB cord, and it’s ready to go.
The third thing that stood out is how crisp, clear, and detailed the picture is. I put the iBaby M6 all the way across the living room and took this is a photo of me while I was writing this post.
Other fantastic features of this monitor include:
- Move the monitor 360 degrees with the swipe of your finger
- Microphone so you can talk to your little one
- Play lullabies through your smart device on the monitor
- Snap pictures by tapping the “Capture” button
- Record video by tapping the “Record” button and tap it again to stop
- The ability to record your voice, a story, a song etc. and replay it so your baby can hear it anytime
- Share the feed with an unlimited number of people you give access to and up to 4 people can view the feed simultaneously
- Ability to use multiple monitors
- Motion and sound alert notifications that have adjustable sensitivity levels & can be turned on and off
- Automatically turns on night vision when the ambient lighting becomes dim
- Night vision range of 16 feet
Here’s a video we took so you can see all of the features in action:
Isn’t that amazing?
For more information, visit the iBaby M6 Monitor site
I highly recommend the iBaby M6 Monitor to anyone looking for a great video monitor. With its incredible picture quality, 1 million pixels, 360 degree viewing angle, easy ability to share with others, record voice, and many other features it is by far the best baby monitor we have reviewed on 2 Wired 2 Tired and it will soon be on every new or expecting parent wish list if it’s not already.