When I was young I was sick a lot. If it wasn’t a cold or the flu, it was bronchitis, and even pneumonia. I had some problems when I was born that affected my lungs and I think it made me more susceptible to catching respiratory conditions. I even went to an allergist for test and they told me I was allergic to dust and mold. The good news is that it seems once I hit my mid-20’s and thirties things have been a lot better. However I do seem to have some bad allergies, but who doesn’t this time of year?!
AirFree Onix received. This post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
At the same time, Logan and Dave also really struggle with allergies (Kora is the lucky one whose thankfully escaped all this somehow!). Logan wakes up in the morning stuffy and sneezing and is gets really congested when the seasons change. Sometimes it seems like the two of them are having sneezing competitions and will sneeze 12-15 times in a row. I have never sneezed that much at once, I don’t know how they stand it!
To top all this off we recently moved into our new house which is an aging fixer upper. We love it but it needs a lot of work and I’m guessing that it may also have something to do with these allergy attacks. Also, our yard now has at least 10-20 trees. Guess how many trees we had in our yard in Cleveland, yep, not one. So this makes a difference too I’m sure.
Because of all of these reasons, I am very excited about the AirFree Onix 3000 If you want to know how to fight mold in your home or office, get ready for the easiest solution out there.
Simply order the AirFree Onix 3000, open the box, and plug it in.
This AirFree Onix 3000:
- Has no filters
- Requires no maintenance
- Has no replacement of parts
- Is completely silent
- Safely destroys mold & mildew spores, bacteria, viruses, dust mite allergens, pet dander,and other airborne organic allergens and microorganisms
- 99.99% of all microorganisms are destroyed and eliminated from the environment inside the TSS Sterilizing Ceramic Core
Here’s how it works. It continually draws air in from the room through the bottom, it then heats it up to over 400 degrees in the ceramic core instantly sterilizing it, then the purified air is cooled inside the device before being returned to the room. 14,000 – 20,000 litres of air pass through the device every hour.
I also love that it is truly silent. I’ve used other air purifiers in the past that say the same thing but this one makes no noise at all. You plug it in, a light goes on, and it starts working to freshen the air.
Besides bedrooms, here are some other places you can put the AirFree Onix 3000:
- Your kitchen – it will help with the reduction of airborne fungi and spores which helps prevent mildew on food
- Rooms where you store cameras, videos, pictures, slides, or negatives – it will help protect your belongings and memories
- Yachts and cruisers – it will help safely eliminate fungi spores, mold, mildew, dust mites, bacteria, and strange odors, many of which are common problems for boat owners
- Offices and public buildings – it will help eliminated contaminants in populated rooms, hallways, and elevators as well as hazardous microbes entering through the A/C system
There are many other places in can be used including libraries, museums, restaurants, schools, clinics, labs, and more. It’s so small and portable it can stay out of the way while it works at purifying the air.
As you can see it has a nightlight on top. You can turn this on or off with a simple switch on the bottom.
I have been pleased with this air purifier and recommend it to anyone looking for a no maintenance air purifier. You can’t beat the simplicity, with the AirFree Onix 3000, you never have to worry about changing filters or replacement parts.