As a busy mom, I’m always looking for quick and easy ways to clean the house. At the same time I don’t want to sacrifice truly clean for speed. With a 7- and a 8-year-old and a dog that becomes a real challenge. They all love to play outside and they often bring their adventures into the house with them.
HomeRight SteamMachine Multi-Purpose Steam Mop received.
They come in through the kitchen tracking mud and dirt, leaving foot and paw prints wherever they go. It’s tough to stay on top of, but I try. That’s why I was excited about the HomeRight SteamMachine Plus Multi-Purpose Steam Mop.
I’ve had this mop for a few weeks now and it’s been great for quick, easy, and thorough daily cleaning. It’s great to use on hard floor surfaces like laminate, hardwood, vinyl, linoleum, tile, and stone.
There is a Steam Volume Control knob which allows you to control the amount of steam. Simply twist it counterclockwise for less steam and clockwise for more steam.
- Small nylon brush – microwaves, ovens, stovetops, faucet fixtures, tile, refrigerators
- Large nylon brush – larger areas of microwaves, ovens, stovetops, faucet fixtures, tile, refrigerators
- Angled jet nozzle – tight spots, hard to reach areas
- Grout brush – grout lines
- Scraper – scrape baked on food and grease, removing residue or sticky substances from stovetops, ovens, and floors
- Squeegee/Fabric Steamer – showers, countertops, garment steaming
I also like that the tank will hold up to 12 oz of water which enables me to clean for 20 minutes or so at a time. That’s a good amount of time and I’m usually able to finish whatever I’ve started.
You can see that it’s a very handy and helpful item to have around the house. I recommend the HomeRight SteamMachine Plus to anyone looking for a quick and thorough way to clean their homes. It has many wonderful features, is easy to use, and with it’s high temperature steam it kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.