Even though I’m already seeing Christmas decorations and trees displayed in stores, I like to take my holidays one at a time and in order. Since Halloween is coming up next, I’ve been excited to start decorating my house, helping Kora & Logan pick out their costumes, and to start searching for cute and easy Halloween recipes.
Where do I turn to when I need great recipe ideas these days? Pinterest, of course! I can’t get enough of the site especially and I love the app. I’ve found so many great Halloween recipes on the site that I put together a collection of my favorites.
- Cute Halloween Muffin Tin Snacks from Another Lunch
- Last Minute Ghost Cupcakes from Live Gourmet
- Halloween Apple Slices Served With Caramel Dip from Fancy Flours
- Monster Mash Popcorn from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Ghost Pretzelsfrom Kitchen Daily
- Owl Cupcakes from Nicole Hill
- Candy Corn Cupcakes from The Curvy Carrot
- Leftover Halloween Cake Mix Cookie Cake from 2 Wired 2 Tired
What about you? Are you excited for Halloween?