When Kora & Logan were babies I would spend my Saturday mornings at children’s consignment sales. Not only did I find great deals on new and like new clothing and toys, but the bake sale at each one was worth getting up early for.
One day I came across a table that had a variety of different Rice Krispies treats. On that table, one group of treats really stood out. They were bright and colorful and calling to me. I went for a closer look and realized they were made of Fruity Pebbles and they were going fast.
I grabbed one and as soon as I took a bite I was hooked. It was incredible! I confess, I finished it and went back for another. I was happy to hand over my money for something so delicious and for a fundraiser too.
Recently decided to make up a batch at home and hoped they would come out just as delicious as the ones at the bake sale. I was excited when this Fruity Pebbles Treats Recipe turned out to be so easy and ready in minutes. I was even more thrilled that they are just as fantastic as the day I had them at the bake sale. They are a big hit around here and I know they won’t last long. The good news is, we have lots of boxes of Fruity Pebbles and I can’t wait to make more!
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 cups of mini-marshmallows
- 5 cups of Fruity Pebbles
- Spray a 9 X 13 pan with cooking spray
- In a large saucepan, over low heat melt the butter. Add marshmallows and stir until they are melted.
- Remove from heat and add Fruity Pebbles and mix until coated.
- Pour Fruity Pebbles mixture into the pan and press down with a spatula.
- Store in the refrigerator for one hour and then cut into squares.
- Eat and enjoy!