Happy Monday! The sun is shining here in Cleveland and it looks like a beautiful day and it’s trying to be a beautiful day, but I’m still freezing. I changed out the kids’ clothes today, packed away the remaining summer items and brought out the winter sweaters and sweatshirts. So that will guarantee us at least one or two more 80 degree days! While we’re waiting for that Indian Summer, Amber is hosting Friend Makin’ Monday and has asked:
What Are Your Hobbies? What Do You Wish You Could Do?
- Writing and Blogging
- Working Out
- Daydreaming about vacation
What I wish I could do:
- Cook (I know it’s listed as a hobby, but it doesn’t mean I’m good at it or have the energy for it)
- Go back to school – not for anything in particular, I’m just a nerd like that and love school
- Volunteer - more a matter of finding time and opportunities
- Travel - I’m sure everyone’s tired of hearing how much I love to travel, it’s an obsession, I admit.
Give Amber a visit and let us know about your hobbies and make some new friends while you’re at it!