Cold & flu season has already attacked our house. Kora came home with the sniffles last week. She was sneezing and blowing her nose continually over 2-3 days and then she cleared up.
Unfortunately, she shared her cold with me and I was down and out for nearly a week. It was rough! And now Tired Dad Dave says his head has been bothering him and he feels like he may be coming down with something. Sigh.
It’s a tough time of year and we like to make sure our immune systems are armed well for the attack of cold & flu viruses heading our way. We load up on vitamins, try to get enough rest, and eat well. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.
That’s why I’m glad to have had the opportunity to try Emergen-C Kidz.
When I was in grad school, I worked in a couple of health food stores and way back then all we had was regular Emergen-C for adults. If I remember correctly, at that time it only came in one flavor…Orange.
It was a popular product that flew off the shelves this time every year. It’s popularity had me intrigued as customers purchasing it swore by it.
So when Emergen-C Kidz arrived at our house I was excited to see that it is formulated just for kids and provides vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and electrolytes.
I was happy see it comes in 3 fun flavors that I knew the kids would like so it wouldn’t be a chore to get them to drink it.
They enjoyed the drink and Logan said he liked the Fruit Punch best.
I like the fact that at this time of year simply by enjoying a drink of Emergen-C Kidsz, Kora & Logan may be better able to fight off any cold & flu viruses heading their way. The easy to serve single-use packets make it simple to whip up a glass in less than a minute even on-the-go. Which is great for those days when we are out all day.
I also like that for every box sold, Emergen-C Kidz will donate 25 cents to Vitamin Angles to provide essential nutrients to one child for one year, helping reduce childhood mortality worldwide.
One reader of 2 Wired 2 Tired will win 3 boxes (a 3 month supply!) of Emergen-C Kidz.
TO ENTER: Simply leave a comment below telling us you’d like to win.
One extra entry for each. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow 2 Wired 2 Tired on Google Friend Connect (GFC) – it’s in the right sidebar.
- Follow 2 Wired 2 Tired on Twitter @2Wired2Tired
- Subscribe to 2 Wired 2 Tired by RSS or Email
- Add a link to our blog on your site (in blog roll etc.)
- Share this giveaway on another Giveaway Linky. Leave a link in the comments. Do this as many times as you’d like and get one entry for each link.
- Tweet this: I want to win 3 Boxes of Emergen-C Kidz from @2Wired2Tired! http://bit.ly/o9CzPs Feel free to tweet daily, just be sure to leave a comment with a link letting me know you did so.
- Leave a NEW comment on as many other posts as you like and get one entry for each comment (entering another giveaway counts too). Be sure to let me know which ones you commented on below.
Giveaway Rules: Giveaway ends Friday, September 23rd at 11:59 pm EST. Giveaway open to U.S. residents only. All entries must have a valid email in blog profile or leave email address in comments. Winner will be chosen by the WordPress Plugin “And The Winner Is….”. I will notify the winner by email. If the winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Winner will receive their prize directly from the company. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry.
This Giveaway Is Now Closed.
And The Winner Is...
Thank you to everyone who entered and good luck next time!
I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Emergen-C and received samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.