Spring is almost here and that makes me so happy! It’s been a long, cold winter full of grey skies and white snow. Spring brings bright colors. Pastels, bright pinks, purples, blues, yellows, and greens. It also is a great time to get baking.
I love making easy recipes that get big smiles. This Easy & Colorful Spring Chocolates recipe is a perfect example. It couldn’t be easier or look more fun and festive.
Simply put a layer of sprinkles into the bottom of a flower shaped candy mold.
Then serve, wait for the smiles, eat, and enjoy!
This recipe is perfect for school parties, after school snacks, a fun every day dessert, a family get together, a work party, or to enjoy after Easter dinner. It only takes minutes to prepare and is one that is sure to be remembered. Happy (almost!) spring!
- 12 oz. Package of Wilton Chocolate Melts
- Wilton Flower Mold
- Easter/Spring Nonpareil candies
- Melt Wilton chocolate in a microwave safe bowl stopping and stirring every 30 second until melted.
- Let cool 1-2 minutes.
- While the chocolate is cooling, add enough Easter/Spring nonpareils to cover the bottom of each candy mold.
- Once the chocolate is cool enough, pour into each candy mold until full. Place in the fridge to set about 1-2 hours.
- Once the chocolate is set, the candies the candies will pop right out of the molds. Super fun and really easy to do with the kids!
What about you? What colorful recipes do you like to enjoy in the spring?