This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch Remix. The opinions and text are all mine.
Every now and then Dave will make a fantastic breakfast casserole that he puts together one evening and we enjoy each morning for two or three days. It’s a bit of a kitchen sink recipe in that it includes a variety of ingredients we have on hand at the time. The main components are always the same however: eggs, sausage, spinach, and cheese.
Even though the casserole turns out delicious every time, he’s always looking for ways to mix it up. That’s why when he saw that we had Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning Mix on hand he thought it would be the perfect addition to his classic casserole.
I’m happy to say he was right! The casserole turned out wonderfully and the new addition gave it a fantastic tasty flavor. Usually when Dave makes this casserole I have a piece here and there, but this time around I’m enjoying it so much that I’m excited to have this casserole for more than just breakfast.
The recipe is very easy especially when you use precooked crumbled sausage. It only takes a few minutes to prep and then it’s a delicious dish perfect for reheating on a busy weekday morning or serving at a fancy Easter brunch. We’ve enjoyed the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning Mix so much that we can’t wait to give a few of our other favorite recipes a new Ranch remix.
Easy Ranch Breakfast Casserole
- 10 oz pkg frozen spinach
- 10 oz pkg frozen broccoli
- 1 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 can of asparagus
- 1 can of sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 14 oz package of crumbled sausage
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 13X9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Defrost and strain any excess water out of spinach and broccoli.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients except sausage and shredded cheese. Mix well.
- Pour into the baking pan. Top with sausage and shredded cheese.
- Bake on 350 for 30 min. Let it cool and then put it in the fridge for 2 hours or enjoy the next morning.
I’m excited about how well this recipe turned out as well as Hidden Valley’s® Ranch Remix Sweepstakes where you can win a weekend trip for two to NYC to visit Food Network Studios and take a cooking class – it’s a $4,000 value! Use the link below to enter and good luck!