Two of my favorite meals are pizza and pasta. I recently came across a number of recipes combining the two into pizza pasta. It sounded and looked delicious so I had to give it a try. I combined these recipes and added a few of my own twists.
The original recipes called for ground beef, which I’d love to try next time but was very happy with the subtleness of the diced chicken. Kora & Logan are not big fans of chicken and they didn’t even know they were eating it in this recipe! We all enjoyed this so much that it has jumped into our top 10 favorite family recipes and we can’t wait to make it again.
Easy Pizza Pasta Recipe
- 2 cups rotini noodles
- 1 1/2 cups diced rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 oz pizza sauce
- 1 can black olives
- 1/2 cup turkey pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Spray 8 X 8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/2 of the following ingredients into the baking pan: noodles, chicken, milk,pizza sauce, black olives, and pepperoni.
- Layer 1/2 the shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Layer with remaining noodles, chicken, milk, pizza suace, black olives, & pepperoni.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm and enjoy!