One of my favorite things about this time of year is baking recipes with seasonal fruits like strawberries, blueberries, peaches and more. This leads me to dreaming about fruit pies that I don’t get a chance to make or enjoy often enough. Recently I thought it would be fun to try to make individual mini peach pies so that I could make and enjoy them when I had time.
I wanted to make an easy recipe that I could whip up in a flash so I decided to use refrigerated biscuit dough as the crust. I was unsure of how the mix of peaches with the dough would taste and thought maybe the dough might be too overpowering, but instead I was very excited with how delicious these mini peach pies were!
And so easy too! I felt like I was eating an elegant dessert with just a few simple ingredients and it was the right combination of pie filling and biscuits. The flavor of the peaches came through wonderfully and I was so happy with these that I would make them for spring and summer get togethers, for picnics, or just as an after school snack. These have gone really fast here in our house and I can’t wait to make them again soon!
- 2 (7.5 oz) cans of refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 can of peach pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat two muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Press the refrigerated biscuit dough into the muffin tins pushing the dough up the sides of the muffin tin to make a small cup.
- Put a large spoonful of peach pie filling into the center of each biscuit
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the biscuits are lightly browned
- Serve warm and enjoy!