One of my favorite dishes to serve to my family is dessert! I was never much of a sweets person until after Logan was born. Somewhere down the line, I discovered just how delicious chocolate, whipped cream, and brownies could be.
While I love my desserts these days, I haven’t lost my addiction to bread. From the time I was little while other people would be enjoying dessert, I’d grab another slice of bread or dinner roll.
That’s why I’m so excited that I figured out how to combine the two! In this Chocolate Covered Strawberry Mini-Trifles recipe you get a wonderful combination of chocolate, whipped cream, brownies, berries, and sweet rolls.
It’s a divine dessert that looks pretty, is very flavorful, and it’s just the right size for individual servings. It’s a fun Valentine’s Day dish that’s easy to make and great for dessert after a busy day. I love how the bread brings a sweetness of it’s own while providing a lightness to the dessert that makes it the perfect ending to any meal.
This recipe can be customized to any size. I made mini-trifles and since decorative glasses vary in size I’ve provided the basic recipe below.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Mini-Trifles
- Brownie mix prepared
- King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Fresh strawberries
- Chocolate syrup
- Thawed whipped topping
- Chocolate shavings
- Slice and hull strawberries, coat with sugar and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Cut brownies and sweet rolls into small cubes
- Place one layer of cubed brownies into the bottom of decorative glass. Top with cubed King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. Add sugared strawberries. Top with chocolate syrup & then whipped topping. Repeat.
- Garnish with chocolate bar shavings.
This is one of my favorite recipes to share with friends and family. What is your favorite dish to share with the family?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kings Hawaiian. The opinions and text are all mine.