Dads can be tough to buy for, I know, I never know what to ask for when it comes to Father’s Day, or any holiday for that fact. I like to listen to my tunes and there are many things that I do that make using my little earbuds difficult.
Items pictured received.
That’s why I’m excited bout these gifts Dads really will enjoy for Father’s Day – or birthdays, Christmas or for just a fun surprise gift!
- Tough Sounds – I wear my headphones while cutting the grass and doing other work with power tools. Well, those tools are loud, and I can barely hear my music, even while its cranked at full volume, that can’t be good for your ears. Tough Sounds is the solution. Look at all these benefits;
- Job Rocker – This is an all-purpose sound machine. It is rugged and can go anywhere you need it to. Including the construction site. It offers much more than just the awesome tunes that come from it, it can also provide additional outlets when plugged in and power and charge other devices, like tools, lights, batteries; great for when you are short on outlets. The Job Rocker truly lets you play hard while you are working hard!
- Wirelessly stream music from up to 100’ away
- 50 watt speaker provides full sound and full bass
- Rugged – large rubberized buttons, durable handles, protected corner bumpers, dust/debris covers for all outlets and ports
- Portable and rechargeable. Goes for up to 50 hours on a single charge
- Built in AM/FM radio
- Perfect for leisurely weekend listening or on the construction site
- Clipster Active – This is the perfect addition for any Dad who is always out and about and on the move. Whether you are hiking, biking, camping, boating or any outdoor’ing, the Clipster Active is up for whatever adventure you are. Check out the specs:
- Block Rocker – I like to think of the Block Rocker as the sophisticated brother of the Job Rocker! It boasts a 50 watt speaker in a clean black finish.
- Bluetooth or NFC pairing for wireless streaming, stream from up to 100’ away
- Powerbank with a fast charging USB port, with a device cradle for safekeeping
- High quality woofers and tweeters for enhanced range and clarity
- Microphone input
- Wheels and telescoping handle for easy portability
- Comes with microphone for karaoke or public speaking events
- Perfect for grilling or the annual block party
- Cassette Adapter Bluetooth – This is perfect for the classic or old school Dad who still rolls around in a car with a cassette deck. But if you remember the old cassette tapes that had a wire so you could play your CD player thru your car speakers, this is similar, but waaaaay cooler, just like Dad!
All of these are some super cool gifts for Dads who love music, but they make perfect gifts for the Dad who loves to rock out.
If you liked this post, you may also enjoy:
D J says
My husband definitely likes to rock out. These are great Father’s Day ideas!
Jerry Marquardt says
I gotta love that music streamer because it looks so useful for me and my on the go need for music.
Susan Smith says
My husband likes wearing headphones so he can listen to the game or music without bothering anyone else.
Michelle D. says
These are all great ideas for Father’s Day gifts!
Sharon Rooney says
My Dad would love the Job Rocker, he would basat it while doing work in the yard of in the garage.
Nicole Dziedzic says
The clipster active is perfect for the outdoor guy, and my hubby is a roofer so this would be perfect for him when he’s on the job.
What a great list my husband would love it!
Aimee W says
What great ideas! These will come in handy! :)
Julie Wood says
These are really nice gifts for Dad, and my Dad loves listening to music. The tough sounds headphones are awesome because they let Dad listen to music even when working with loud power tools.
ellen beck says
I really like the job rocker. David is a carpenter and this would be perfect. This looks very rugged and I also like the bright color of it.
Jennifer Marie says
I think my husband would like the Clipster Active for biking.
There are some pretty cool ideas for Father’s Day gift here.