I’m so excited! We got the invite to attend Disney Social Media Moms 2012!
We attended last year and had such an amazing time that we can’t wait to attend again this year. It’s such a fun event that is a wonderful mix of time spent at Disney World, at conference activities, and with family.
- Disney Social Media Moms 2011 – Lots To Look Forward To!
- Disney Social Media Moms 2011 – Villa, Hospitality, & The Magic Kingdom
- Disney Social Media Moms 2011 – Platinum Soiree and Family Dinner
- Disney Social Media Moms 2011 – Speakers, Hollywood Studious Dinner, & Grand Floridian Fireworks
- Disney Social Media Moms 2011 – Food & Wine Talk, Epcot Dessert Party, & Extended Stay
After receiving the invite yesterday we registered right away. Disney Social Media Moms Celebration 2012 will be taking place April 26 – 29th and we’ll be staying at the Disney Resort Yacht Club – which looks gorgeous!
If you’re interested in following along on our Disney Social Media Moms 2012 adventure, you can read my thoughts and those of the other attendees on Twitter at the hashtag: #DisneySMMoms. I also plan to write a series of review posts again like I did last year, filled with pictures and videos.
It should be a really fun event and we can’t wait! Time to start planning.
What about you? Have you visited Disney World recently? What are some must-do’s when we are there? Have you ever stayed at the Yacht Club? What did you think?
As participants in the Disney Social Media Moms Conference 2012 we paid our conference fee, which includes hotel accommodations, park tickets, meals, admission to private parties, and other gift items. I was not required, or asked, to write about the conference, events, or speakers. The honest opinions are my own and that of my family.