Your child’s digital protection is important to us, so please enjoy this sponsored message.
Kid’s digital protection is one major concern for most of the parents today and there are two major reasons that give hype to this topic. One is the increased engagement of teens with the digital devices and the second is the dangers that re associated with the digital life.
Teen’s engagement with the digital devices has increased beyond limits for the reason that these devices provide easy access to the world out there and there is a lot of fun attached to the devices. As far as the dangers are concerned, these can be divided into three broad categories as given below:
- Health Issues: Excessive use of digital devices and extraordinary consumption of digital diet can cause health related issues in teens such as Nearsightedness, Sleep Deprivation, Hearing Loss, and Neck Strain etc.
- Cybercrimes: Teens with their immature minds go online and become the prey of online predators, sexual assaulter, catfishers, hackers, spammers, etc.
- Developing bad habits: One major risk attached to the digital world is tech addiction – the risk that is the root cause of all the problems mentioned above. Spending most of their time in the digital worlds, teens neglect their life and relation in the real world. They start depending upon the virtual relations and fun there, which ultimately makes them a robot.
What can Parents do?
Parents are and have always been the managers and gatekeepers of their teens’ digital experience. They are the most often cited source of advice and the biggest influence on the teens’ understanding of appropriate and inappropriate digital behavior. They can talk to their teens about the risks in the first place and can help them setting up privacy settings for the digital life. They can provide them a precautionary checklist tat kids can refer to every time they enter their digital world.
It’s the parents’ responsibility to keep their teens safe digitally and for that they have a number of tools at their disposal such as parental apps.
How can Parental Apps be Helpful?
Parental apps play a significant role in keeping kids safe digitally. The apps facilitate parents in monitoring and allow them to stay in the know of their kids’ digital life. Monitoring is important to be a mentor for your kids. Obviously, you can’t help them until you know what wrong they are doing.
FamilyTime parental control is one advanced parental app being used by parents these days. The app offers a range of useful features including:
- Track complete browsing history
- View the list of bookmarks and favorites
- Monitor the list of apps they use
- Check app usage frequency
- Blacklist inappropriate or questionable apps
- Schedule auto screen locks
- Remotely lock the phone, etc.
This is not all. There is a lot more you can do with the app to safeguard your kids digitally? So, give this app a try for free. You can download it from the app store on your phone say iTunes in case of iOS device and Google play if you are using Android gadget.
Your child’s internet safety is a big concern, please enjoy some additional content to help keep your child safe online.