This time of year I love to bake. I’m always inspired by all of the bright colors of spring. Chocolates, candies, and more in beautiful pastels reminds me that warm weather and beautiful flowers are right around the corner.
Baking sweet treats is a great way to help count down the days until spring is here and these delicious spring blondies are wonderful way to celebrate sunshine, blue skies, and pretty pastel colors.
These blondies don’t take long to prepare and are sure to get lots of smiles wherever they are enjoyed. The delicious chocolately flavor would go well with a tall glass of milk and would be a perfect way to slow down and savor the moment. Enjoy and happy baking!
- 2 C. flour
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2/3 Cups butter
- 2 Cups Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- ¼ Cup chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Spring M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium size bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder and set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine the butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla. Stir until mixed well. Slowly add the flour mixture stirring well.
- Stir in ¾ cups of Easter M&M’s and 1/8 cups of chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan and sprinkle remaining M&M’s and chocolate chips on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
What about you? What is one of your favorite spring recipes?