With Valentine’s Day right around the corner it’s got me thinking all things chocolate. I love chocolate.
I didn’t always which is kind of funny. I wasn’t much of a dessert lover as a kid either. Other people would devour desserts and I’d usually grab another roll. Bread, croissants, and rolls have always been my go to dessert and still are, however nowadays they have a bit of competition.
Something changed once I had Kora & Logan. After they were born I started enjoying brownies, candy bars, and other chocolatey treats. I’m not sure if it was directly related or just from getting a bit older, but now I loooove chocolate!
The rest of my family are choco-holics too and it’s a countdown for all of us when Valentine’s is so close. That’s why I decided to put together a collection of some of my favorite Valentine’s Day chocolate recipes from my favorite bloggers. These recipes are all amazing and there’s lots of hearts, pink, and red to celebrate the holiday. There’s recipes for nearly every meal of the day and desserts in between! I can’t wait to get baking and it’s the perfect excuse to make my mini-trifle recipe again too.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Mini-Trifle– 2 Wired 2 Tired
- Red Velvet Valentine’s Day Waffle – Cake And Allie
- Chocolate Chip Heart Shaped Pancakes – Honey I Am The Help
- Mini-Chocolate Heart Cakes With Hazelnut Butter & Bananas– Will Cook For Smiles
- Chocolate Brownie Hearts – Alpine Berry
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crackers – Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart
- Homemade Heart Shaped Chocolates – One Sweet Appetite
- Heart Pretzel Treats – Happy Clippings
- Red Velvet Brownie Heart Bites With While Chocolate Frosting – Cookin’ Cowgirl
- Double Chocolate Cherry Brownies – The Nature Of Grace
- Valentine’s Day Blondies – The Kitchen Is Calling
- Chocolate Nutella Valentine’s Hearts – Home Spun With Love
- Red Velvet Valentin’s Day Cupcakes with Conversation Hearts – Betty Heart Cupcakes
- Fudgy Peanut Butter & Chocolate Hearts – Hungry Happenings
- Heart Shaped Brownies With Conversation Hearts – Intimate Weddings
What about you? Do you look forward to all the chocolate at Valentine’s Day? Which recipe would you like to try?