I love soft pretzels. They are one of my favorite treats whenever we go to a ballgame or fair. I also enjoy them from time to time at the mall. It’s always a toss up whether to get a pretzel with salt or with cinnamon sugar. They are both delicious. I’ve wanted to try making them at home but they always seemed time consuming.
That’s why I’m excited about this recipe, it takes most of the work out of making the pretzels at home. I love how easy it is and how you don’t have to wait for the dough to rise. I happy that it’s for the cinnamon sugar pretzels – such a great sweet treat!
These Cinnamon Sugar Baked Pretzel Bites are sure to get a lot of smiles and compliments. It’s a recipe that we can’t wait to show off to family and friends. They are sure to be amazed at the simplicity and wonderful flavor.
- 1 can of refrigerated breadsticks
- 3 cups of water
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small sauce pan bring water and baking soda to a boil.
- Cut each piece of breadstick dough into bite-sized pieces.
- In small batches, add dough to boiling water and then remove after 10 seconds.
- Place dough that has been boiled onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a zip lock bag combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Once breadsticks are baked, coat in melted butter and then dredge in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
If you liked this post, you may also enjoy: