Cereal is a delightful way to start your day. It’s convenient. Just grab a bowl, pour in cereal and milk, and enjoy! It’s also filling and whether you are starting your morning early, late, or somewhere in between it usually keeps you full until your next meal. Every morning one or more of us starts our day with a bowl and that’s why we were excited to learn about the New Cinnamon Pebbles.
A box of Cinnamon Pebbles and compensation was received.
We are big fans of Fruity Pebbles around here and enjoy other cereals from Post as well. That’s why we were excited about the New Cinnamon Pebbles. When Kora & Logan saw the box sitting on the counter they couldn’t wait to open it and dig in!
When they did open the box, they said, “Oh wow! Mom come here and smell this! It smells so cinnamony!“
I went over and sure enough, the delicious smell of cinnamon wafted up from inside the box. Yum!
Using some teamwork, Logan threw open the kitchen cupboards and grabbed them both bowls and spoons. Kora poured the cereal and then Logan went to the fridge and grabbed the milk. Kora started pouring for both of them.
It wasn’t long before they had their first spoonfuls and before I could turn around, all I heard was “oohs” and “ahhs” and comments of, “This is good!”
We both agreed that it was delicious and full of flavor. Since we consider ourselves a family of cereal connoisseurs (I ate cereal for nearly every meal in college!), we all felt that Cinnamon Pebbles has just the right amount of cinnamon. It’s just enough to give it a great taste without going overboard.
When Kora and Logan finished their bowls, Logan said, “Mom, you know this cereal won’t last long around here. Can you add it to the grocery list to make sure we have more?”
It’s so full of flavor that we all felt it would make a great snack too. When the kids were little, cereal was one of their favorite snacks. I throw a couple of handfuls in a container and off we would go. They could snack in the car or at the park or wherever we happened to be and were happy as clams. This cereal would make a great treat as a snack for kids and adults alike.
It would also be wonderful to try mixing it in some recipes too. I can imagine it now – Cocoa Pebbles Churros with Cinnamon Pebbles instead or Cinnamon Pebbles Cereal Milk Doughnuts – Delish!
Since we all enjoyed the cereal so much here are our:
5 Reasons To Start Your Day With Cinnamon Pebbles
- The New Cinnamon Pebbles stayed true to the classic fun of Pebbles cereal but added a cinnamon twist that you can smell as soon as you open the box. It’s a great way to kick start happiness in your day!
- Cinnamon Pebbles is a family favorite here and we believe it’s one many families will enjoy together. Having breakfast together when you can is a fun and memorable way to start the day. With everyone’s busy schedules these days, breakfast is the perfect family meal.
- If you are on the go, however, with a little imagination you can enjoy Cinnamon Pebbles in the morning. Whip up some Cinnamon Pebbles Bars and throw a few handfuls in a container and add milk when you get to your destination or eat them dry – they are just as delicious either way!
- While eating Cinnamon Pebbles, check out the PebblesCereal.com site for games, jokes, diy inspiration, to learn to sign the alphabet, and more. What a fun way to spend breakfast together!
- Easy Cleanup – As busy parents we all know what the breakfast table can look like after everyone goes off to get ready for school or to go outside to play on summer vacation. With Cinnamon Pebbles, it’s easy cleanup. If the kids are old enough they can wash out their own bowls and spoons and put them in the dishwasher, and then top it off by wiping down the table. Tada! More time for mom and dad!
We enjoyed our Cinnamon Pebbles and look forward to many mornings ahead with a bowl of them. We recommend them to anyone who enjoy Fruity Pebbles that is looking for a a delicious cinnamony way to start their day.
To learn more:
- Visit the PebblesCereal.com site
- Follow this hashtag on social media: #PebblesCereal
- Follow Pebbles Cereal on Instagram – they have some very creative (and funny!) videos
- Like Pebbles Cereal on Facebook
- Follow Pebbles Cereal on Twitter
If you liked this post, you may also enjoy: