Thanks to Nintedo for providing the prizes for this giveaway. The honest opinions are my own.
Happy Mario Day! It’s March 10th which means it’s MAR10 Day or Mario Day. We are family full of Mario fans and couldn’t be more excited to offer the amazing giveaway below!
Nintendo is celebrating the day with fans by listing some of Mario’s achievements through the past year including:
- Mario celebrated his 30th birthday this year. He leaped into fan’s hearts in 1985 with Super Mario Bros. I remember spending many hours playing this game with my sister. We worked hard and had so much fun trying to beat Bowser and save Princess Peach. Check out this awesome Super Mario 30th Birthday Video.
- Nintendo launched Super Mario Maker in 2015 and it’s amazing! You can create your own Super Mario Bros. levels and play endlessly. So creative and so much fun!
- Facebook’s engineers celebrated Mario by creating their very own Super Mario Maker levels for fans to play.
- A special 30th Anniversary Mario amiibo was released in a classic 8-bit design. The limited-edition figure was a tribute to the original Super Mario Bros. game that launched for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1985.
- Mario hit the courts with the launch of Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash for Wii U. In the game, fans play as Mario and friends in intense tennis competitions.
- For the first time, Mario teamed up with his paper version, Paper Mario, in the colorful action RPG Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam for Nintendo 3DS.
- With the help of his voice actor, Charles Martinet, Mario celebrated the grand opening of the Nintendo NY store in Rockefeller Plaza.
I was excited to learn that Mario will have more to celebrate in 2016! Competing with his friends in the Olympic Games,Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games is coming to Nintendo 3DS on March 18 (with the Wii U version launching this summer).
Don’t forget to wish all your friends and family “Happy MAR10 Day!”
One reader of 2 Wired 2 Tired will win a MAR10 Prize Pack!
- 1 Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle
- 1 Super Mario Maker hard copy
- 1 Mario plushie
To enter use the Rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway