I’ve always been a huge fan of CafePress.com and can while away many minutes on the site. I used CafePress not long ago to design a sweatshirt and it’s now one of my favorite things to wear during this chilly Cleveland winter (as I’m writing this, my outdoor thermometer says it’s 14 degrees outside!). Since getting my iPhone, I enjoy looking at cases and I was really excited when I recently realized CafePress also has an extensive supply of iPhone cases!
The first time I started looking at cases on CafePress.com, I only had a limited amount of time and was so impressed with the selection, I waited to came back again until I had a good chunk of time to spend browsing. And when I did, to be truthful, I spent over an hour searching for the perfect case. There were just so many choices.
Some of my top favorites included:
While it took me forever to choose, the winner was:
I thought this daisy case was so bright and sunny. I wondered if it could actually look as sharp when I received it as it did online. When it arrived I was really excited to see that it did look just as good as it did on CafePress:
The photo is crisp, and clear (unlike my photo – don’t worry a new camera is on order & soon I will be able to take quality close-ups). And I love it. It makes me smile whenever I see it and makes me think of the warm days of summer. Since having it on my phone, it’s received a lot of compliments and has been a great topic of conversation.
The case is pretty thin too, much thinner than the previous case I had – so that makes me happy as well. While this is a hard 3G case, CafePress also offers an enormous selection of slider and clear cases for the iPhone 4 as well. Searching for cases is very easy too, you can search by an extensive category list, enter keywords, and also filter by case type.
One reader of 2 Wired 2 Tired will win an iPhone Case of their choice from CafePress.com.
TO ENTER: Simply leave a comment telling me you want to win.
Let me know you have completed the extra entries by leaving separate comments.
- For 2 Extra Entries: Follow this blog through Google Friend Connect
- For 2 Extra Entries: Follow 2 Wired 2 Tired on Twitter @2Wired2Tired
- For 2 Extra Entries: Follow CafePress on Twitter @CafePress
- For 2 Extra Entries: Add a link to our blog on your site (in blog roll etc.)
- For 2 Extra Entries: Add our blog button to your site
- For 2 Extra Entries: Subscribe to 2 Wired 2 Tired by RSS or Email and activate.
- For 3 Extra Entries: Tweet this giveaway once a day. Feel free to use the re-tweet button at the top of the post.
- Unlimited Entries! Leave a NEW comment on as many other posts as you like and get one entry for each comment (entering another giveaway counts too). Be sure to let me know which ones you commented on below.
Giveaway Rules: Giveaway ends Monday, December 20th at 11:59 pm EST. Giveaway open to residents of U.S. and Canada only. Winner will be chosen by the WordPress Plugin “And The Winner Is….”. Must have a valid email in blog profile or leave email address in comments. I will notify the winner by email. If winner doesn’t respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Company will ship winner’s prize to physical address not P.O. Box. Once winner is confirmed, this post will be updated with the winner’s name and winning entry.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
And the Winner Is…
Congrats to Sara! You have email.
Thank you to everyone who entered and good luck next time!
Thank you to CafePress.com for providing the product for review and giveaway. No compensation was received. The opinions are my own.