Beam Brushes received.
I remember when Kora & Logan were babies and toddlers and brushing their teeth for them. They were always pretty good about it and it wasn’t long until they were excited to do it themselves.
Now that they are older that excitement has worn off. While they realize how important it is, they never remember to do it and we are constantly reminding them to brush after they eat, before bed, before school etc.
Sometimes they balk a little but they always do it. Now though the question is, how well are they brushing?
We are always after them if they don’t brush long enough and making them go back and do it again. I know this is a struggle for many parents as well and for some it’s even a real headache. That’s why I’m excited about the new Bluetooth Beam Brush.
- Complete challenges to earn free prizes
- Top your family’s leaderboard by earning the most stars
- Use your brush as a controller to play games while brushing
- Connects to an app with a visual timer that displays brush movement in real time
- Receive notifications when your kids brush
- Consume social, video, and photo content while you brush with beam’s feed
Doesn’t it sound so fun? I know if Kora & Logan had the Beam Brush they would never have to be reminded to brush their teeth if there was a chance to win free prizes, use their brush to play games, and be in competition with the rest of the family to earn the most stars.
There are other great features of the brush as well including:
- Sonic powered
- 3 colors: blue, pink, chartreuse
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Free shipping by ordering 2 or more
- Get replacement heads sent to you automatically
- Track and improve your dental health
The Beam Brush sounds fantastic and like a great way to get kids excited (and adults!) about brushing their teeth. It would make a unique gift this holiday season. Sign up now to receive deals with Beam, including an exclusive early bird price for the Beam Brush of only $29, launching in December 2014.